TIP: store the chocolate tuiles in a dry place, for instance in a metal tin.
MATERIAL: rolling pin, bowl, whisk, saucepan, baking tray, baking paper, spoon, sieve.
- Bring the cream to the boil and pour it over the broken chocolate bunny.
- When melted, stir the mixture until smooth and leave it to cool in the fridge overnight.
- Whip the mixture the next day until it has a firm and aerated consistency.
- Mix the egg whites and all the sieved dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter carefully and mix the ingredients until smooth. Don’t stir it too much.
- Preheat the oven at 170°C.
- Use a spoon to spread a 2 mm thick layer z the mixture onto a sheet z baking paper and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Once baked, remove the tuiles and place them immediately on a bottle or rolling pin.
- Let the Tuiles cool down. Serve the Tuiles together with the chocolate bunny mousse.